30 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014


As usual, I was spoilt by all my family and my boyfriend this Christmas. I recieved more than I could have wished for and am very grateful. As a disclaimer, this post is not intended to show off what I got but simply because I enjoy seeing other people's posts like this. Also, I thought it would be something nice to look back on in the future.

Starting with the photo above, I was very happy when I unwrapped the Jo Malone Blackberry & Bay Body & Hand Wash from my boyfriend's Mum. It was a very thoughtful gift as she had remembered when I went into a Jo Malone store with her a couple of months ago and was longing to try some of their products. She also gave me the Cedar & Lemon Bath Fizzer from a local shop in Norfolk, The Natural Soap Company
From my Dad and his partner we received a huge box filled with food, about half of which was homemade (not pictured). The box included a cake, some truffles, bicsotti, crackers and some nuts. This was great as with myself and Michael working over Christmas we hadn't bothered to buy much food in! Tucked away inside the box was the La Maison de Senteurs Hand Care Purse containing a mini Hand Wash and Hand Cream in the Fleur d'Orangier scent.
My boyfriend, Michael, gave me many things that I had on my wishlist and he knew I wanted. Possibly my favourite was the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette which has been on my wishlist since it was released more than a year ago. The LUSH Mrs Frosty gift set, which was limited edition for Christmas but contains 3 products, 2 of which are from their permanent line: the Butterball, So White and The Comforter.


Michael also gave me the Tweezerman for Benefit Eyelash ProCurl Curler, the Essie Favourites to Fall For Duo containing Bahama Mama and Chinchilly, the scent and the large mug in the Cosmic print from the Monsoon Home range at Denby. The blu-ray boxset I received from my brother, as well as a box of Lindt Chocolates (not pictured).
From my Mum I received  the Stuffed Burger Press from Lakeland. Also, following on the tradition of getting a new Christmas tree ornament every year we received not one but 4 new decorations. The Ceramic Starbucks Red Cup Ornament and knitted bear were from my Mum, the bird was from Michal's Mum and the silver glass bauble was from Michael.



I am very thankful for all the presents I received. I hope you all got everything you wished for.

No comments:

Post a Comment