14 January 2014

New Year 2014

Once again, we've come to the end of yet another year. Where does the time go? This year has been an amazing one for me with so many great memories to look back on. 

At the beginning of the year I had only recently met Michael. We spent the first week of the year together in Norwich, and by June we had moved into our first flat together. I passed my first year at University, and am now halfway through my second as well as halfway through the course. I put together a short video to sum up my year.


I don't usually make new years resolutions, but this year I thought it would be a great opportunity to make a few changes and achieve a few goals.
1. Make changes throughout the year towards a healthier lifestyle.
2. Pass my driving test.
3. Be less lazy and more productive.
4. Pass my second year at University.

By the end of 2014 I hope I can say that I have achieved these things, and have another great year to look back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment