1 October 2013

Back to University

Please forgive the lack of posts this month, I plan on getting back on schedule by the end of this week. I started back at university on the 19th of this month and the following weekend my Mum came to stay with us for 3 nights, so I've been a little busy.
It's really good to be back at University. After such a long summer holiday it's nice to be busy again and to get back into a routine. It did feel strange going to lectures again though as it'd been about 5 months since the last one. It was pretty horrible weather on the first day back and I got soaked, so I really hope it's not going to be like that all winter!
It was really great to see Mum, even if it wasn't for long. I'd been missing Cornwall and my family over the summer, especially as living so far away I don't get to go back often. The first afternoon I showed her around where we live here in Seaford. On the Saturday we spent the day in Brighton doing all the typical touristy things, and the day after we visited Eastbourne.


After a full week back at University, me and Michael realised that it's going to be harder to get days off together with his shifts being different every week and me mostly just getting the weekends off. So we took the chance last Sunday to have a day out together. We went to the Sealife Centre in Brighton as we had a 2 for 1 voucher to use. I really enjoyed our day together, and looking at all the animals in the aquarium. We took a lot of photos but it was hard to get any good ones with such low lighting.


After visiting the aquarium we brought doughnuts from the pier before heading home. We ordered chinese for dinner and watched a movie. I really do look forward to the the days we have off together, or even the time we spend together everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment