1 March 2013

Daily Diary: March 1st

Michael, my boyfriend, came to stay with me last night. It was short but sweet, and i'm so happy that I didn't have to wait another week to see him again.
He didn't arrive until around half past seven last night. It wasn't until a couple of hours later that we decided that getting something to eat was a good idea. Michael made a sausage casserole using what little food I have stocked in the kitchen. I tried to help out where I could and it turned out tasting very good. Whilst it was cooking in the oven we went down to Asda quickly to get ingredients for dessert, also made by Michael. Both were very filling and I couldn't eat that much.

Sausage Casserole...tasted very good!

Shortbread, mascarpone cheese, honey and blueberries...yummy dessert!

 It was a late and sleepless night, but I didn't mind as I got to spend the night laying beside the person I love more than I can believe. When the alarms started going off in the morning I spent about an hour trying to get Michael to wake up and get out of bed. The last thing I wanted was for him to leave but I knew he had to. The worst part is saying goodbye, I hate it. I spend the following days missing him and looking forward to the next time that we see each other.
Right now i'm in a lecture on metabolism. So far the lecturer has spent the first 20 minutes repeating the second half of the last lecture. Then he's just amazed me by including photos in his presentation slides! Usually it's just black writing on white slides...boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment