5 March 2013

Daily Diary: 5th March

Though it did not last long enough, I slept well last night. I slept peacefully, happy, with so much hope for the future. With Michael, we've talked about our hopes and dreams and made plans for the future. The way we talk about these things and both want the same things gives me hope that one day they can happen, that our dreams can come true.
It was a bit bright outside walking to my lecture this morning. It was also quite possibly warm enough for me not to have been wearing my scarf, although I think that's just habit. The weather's lovely today and I hope it continues until the weekend. It does seem a shame that i'm spending the day sat in lecture theatres.
My favourite subject that we're currently studying at University is cell biology. It's been interesting learning about the various organelles within the cell and the processes going on. When I turned up to the lecture this morning and found out it was a lecture on photosynthesis I instantly lost interest.
We unfortunately had the same lecturer talking about a similar topic for the next lecture. He put on the slide show of the presentation but found the writing was a faded grey colour that we couldn't read. He then went to change this but didn't know how to get out of the slideshow. The only thing it seemed he knew how to do on the computer was to press 'Ctrl' + 'Alt' + 'delete'. So the next 5 minutes were wasted waiting for the lecturer to work out how to use a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment