17 September 2012

Fresher's Week: Moving Into Uni

Saturday the 15th of September 2012, the day that I moved into University. After having very little sleep I was up early in the morning. We put all my boxes and bags into the car and left home at 8:30. It took us about 6 hours to get up to the University as we arrived at around 13:30. First thing I did when I got to the University was go to the reception for Lewes Court to collect my flat/room keys. Below are photos of what my room looked like when I arrived (except the mirror on the desk) and of most of the stuff I'd brought with me.





I went for a drink with my Dad and Sally after unloading everything from the car. We went to East Slope Bar and it was really great weather that day too! We also got burgers from a BBQ outside one of the restaurants. After that they left me at my new home, as they needed to go find somewhere to stay for the night. I was sad to see them go and felt quite alone at that moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment