1 July 2012

Smile!

I was walking through the city centre yesterday and saw a guy wearing a T-Shirt and holding leaflets who looked like he was promoting something. So I kinda tried to avoid him, but as I walked past he said to me "Smile", so naturally I did, "...There we go, much prettier". Such a lovely thing to say and so unexpected, I was smiling for a long time afterwards. Amazing how something so simple can brighten your day.

I always like to see people smiling and enjoying themselves. I think that's one of the most beautiful things to see, to see that someone is happy. I hate it when I've taken pictures of someone and they've said they look terrible smiling because you can see their wrinkles and I just say no, you happy when you're smiling.

Always remember to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment