29 June 2012

Pinterest


I have developed a slight obsession with Pinterest. I love it! It's like an online version of making collage boards of things you love, but even better as you can share what you love with others and get ideas from what other people love. I'm such a dreamer and have made scrapbooks before of things I love so this is perfect for me! Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/beanyjane/ or view my boards to see what I love and am inspired by.
I also love how easy this website is to use and how easily you can organise your pins onto different boards. I love finding inspiration for my dream home, discovering places I want to travel to, foods I'm inspired to make, creative ideas of things to make or do and beauty and fashion inspiration.

Some of my favourite pins:

Emerald Gorge, Oregon


Looks so relaxing.
I love long curly hair.
Blackberry and Lemon Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment