19 June 2012

7 Things for 7 Days

I recently read a blog post by Louise from the blog sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com titled '7 things for 7 days' in which she set herself a list of seven realistically achievable goals for the week. I thought this was a great idea and great way of motivating yourself to achieve more, so I've decided to do the same. I already do set my goals which I write in my diary of things I need to do each day, but they don't always get done so maybe this might help keep track of things. Plus its more realistic to have a list of goals for the week rather than a day as there may be a day when your not able to get things done. Anyway, here's my list for the week:

  • Revise - I have a Maths exam on Thursday and a Biology exam on Friday (my last 2 exams!) and so I need to use the days up until then to revise.
  • Clean - my make-up brushes, the bathroom sink.
  • Organise - after my last exam, oraganise and file all my college work.
  • Blog - add at least one new post to each of my blogs.
  • Exercise - starting after my last exam, go out for a walk everyday to get out the house, get some excersise and maybe take some photos too.
  • Read - finish reading the book I've started (Bridget Jones's Diary)
  • Garden - make a start on the garden by clearing all the paths.

Idea from:

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with yours :) Organise and exercise are also mine x

    ReplyDelete