1 April 2012

Family

Family are so important. They are pretty much the only people you will have throughout your whole life who will stick by you, love you, and support you, no matter what you do. They are some of the few people we can trust, depend on and talk to about anything. Sometimes we take for that for granted and don't appreciate all the things they do, but I don't ever want to forget how special the people in my life are and all the times they've been there for me. Families have their ups and downs, but a family will always get through those times. You don't choose your family, they are who they are and I guess that's why family's are always there for each other.

One day I want to have a family of my own, that's one of my dreams. I think about everything I want to have for my family and what I want it to be like. The way I'd like to bring my children up. One thing I think that's pretty important is maintaining traditions, old and new. Everything from putting up the Christmas tree on the 12th of December, to eating pancakes on Pancake Day, making Birthdays special and getting into fancy dress for Halloween. As well as things like homemade traditional meals, Sunday roasts, family walks, days at the beach, and just spending time together to make everyday special.

No comments:

Post a Comment